Add to Calendar
December 22, 2013 @ 5:00 am – 9:00 am
UMINA SLSC CHRISTMAS GET TOGETHER
- When: Sunday 22nd December, 2013
- Where: Back of the Clubrooms on the grass area
- Time: 4.00pm til stumps (North Pole control tower expects an approx. 5pm landing for the Big fella!)
- What to bring: Chairs; fold up table; picnic blanket (suggestions only)
- Food: Cost of $8.00 per adult, $5.00 per child or $25 for a family of four for beef and pork spit roasts, roast potatoes, fried rice and salads. Help will be required from all age groups.
- Roster: U12, U13, U14 on food prep from 4:30pm. U6, U7, U8 on serving from 6:15pm. U9, U10, U11 on clean up duty.
- Note: Bar facilities will be available downstairs including cans of soft drink.
- The special thing to bring: Value $5-$15. Label with Child’s Name/Age Group – leave upstairs in age category bags.
- Weather: Be prepared for changeable conditions.