55th ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the 55th Annual General Meeting of members of Umina Surf Life Saving Club Inc. will be held at Umina Surf Life Saving Club House, 509 Ocean Beach Rd, Umina Beach on Sunday 26th July, 2015 at 2:30pm.
1. To confirm the Minutes of the previous Annual General Meeting.
2. To deal with any business arising out of such Minutes.
3. To deal with any relevant correspondence.
4. To receive and adopt the Annual Report and Financial Statement.
5. To deal with any Motions of which due notice has been given.
6. To select Office Bearers of the Club for the 2015-2016 Season.
7. General Business of an Urgent Nature.
Please Note: The Chairman has the right to vary the order of the meeting.
Only current Financial Members are entitled to vote at the Annual General Meeting and Fees are now due and payable prior to the meeting. New members are not entitled to vote at the AGM but can attend meeting. Renewal of Membership will take place from 12:30pm to 2pm.
General members have no voting rights unless they hold a position on the Management Committee (as per Constitution (k)-(i)).
Information and nomination forms can be downloaded from the Web site page at http://uminaslsc.org.au/about/policies/agm-information/ or by contacting the Secretary at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Written nominations must be received by the Secretary or club office at email@example.com on or before 19th July, 2015.
Nominations will only be taken from the floor if NO written nominations have been received.