Umina SLSC encourages our existing members to complete their membership renewal and fee payment online. If you have previously renewed online your login details remain unchanged. If you have not renewed online before you will need to register and create a username and password first. When creating a member account, you will need to ensure you use the same email address the Club holds on record for you.
The Surf Life Saving Australia Members Area enables members to:
|· Renew their membership
||· Check their awards & expiry dates
|· Update their contact details
||· Print confirmation of their awards
|· Check their membership status
||· Check their upcoming & past patrols
|· Access the SLSA E-Learning portal
||· Make payments
If you wish to become a member, see our New Registration page.
5 Easy Steps To Renewing Your Membership
Individual Membership Renewal
Please ensure that you have renewed your membership (steps 1 to 4) prior to paying your fees (step 5):
- Login to your Members Area account with this sls.com.au link. If you have not created an account yet, this link also allows you to create one. As SLSA have recently updated the Members Area, you may be asked to reset your password. Please follow the prompts and you will receive a new password instantly.
- Once you have logged in, you will see a yellow bar, which has a statement that you have not renewed your membership and there is also some patrol and award information on the page too.
- Click on “Renew” which is located on the right-hand side of the yellow boxed area before you do anything else.
- When you have checked all your details, press “SUBMIT”. Ignore the line “your renewal request has been recorded on the system and is pending approval”, that just means you were successful in doing your part.
- Go straight to “Make a Payment” to pay for your membership; a price list is available on the payment screen of via the Club website located here.
Family Membership Renewal
- Login to your Members Area account with this members.sls.com.au link.
- When you have logged in, click on the “Memberships” menu, and then click on the “Family” option.
- Click on “Renew Memberships” which is located on the right-hand side of the details area before you do anything else (see image below).Click on all family members and declaration as below, then “Submit”:Then you can “Make a Payment” to pay for your membership, this will finalise your family membership renewal. A price list is available on the payment screen of via the Club website located here.
Working with Children check
WWCC- Working with Children
This policy applies to all position holders in the club, water safety, age managers and patrolling members (Basically anyone in direct contact with the children who is over the age of 18). If this applies to you follow the link above to register.
For many members, who have already had WWCC as part of work roles. If you could scan your certificate and email it to the office please.
If you have any question please contact Julie Fayers- Member Protection Officer 0451940079